Wednesday, July 1, 2015

How I Feel After I Hurt You.

My lover, today we shared our lunch hour like we so often do. Last night was very intense and being able to snuggle with you and chat about in the light of day means so much to me after a night like last night.
 
Once I felt sure of my footing, I decided to hurt you. You acquiesced to my biting teeth.  You submitted to my slap happy hands. You withstood the onslaught of my fists. My diligent fingers finding all those tender spots for poking and pinching. And at the end, you made yourself cum by rubbing your cock on my thigh, looking me in the eye because that is what I demanded of you.
 
I cannot tell you the all the emotions that swirl through my head when you subject yourself to my will. I cannot tell you how proud I am of your strength, the strength that shines even if you are not prepared for my level of intensity. I cannot tell you how I fall more deeply in love with you, the softness I feel in my chest opening me up wide to your soul. I cannot tell you how the tears form in my eyes, aching with the simple beauty of you.
 
Kyle, thank you. Thank you so much for everything you share with me and all that you give to me. I am truly blessed.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love every moment of time with you. I love the trust we have, a trust that keeps building. I trust you with everything I am. I trust you with my fears, my shyness, my insecurities. I trust you with my deepest desires. You are always, always my safe harbor. We are both showered in blessings, my love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I'll review your comment within the next 3 days.

If you are using comments as a way to fish for information on me or my partner, you'll be ignored.