Sunday, May 15, 2016

Update, because it's been a while.

HOT DAMN! I have the internet again!

I'm swimming through my apartment, the humid day reminiscent of Florida, but only just barely. I know I was hotter and sweatier in Florida than I am here.

My ex-wife has moved to the area with her newest child and our child, so Baby Femme is closer to me. It has made our custody arrangement much more flexible and more manageable. It has also freed up about 30 hours per month, which I am using to recharge and venture further out in my dating and kink adventures.

Kyle and I attended KinkFest this in March of this year. Many thanks to The Knife for the use of her apartment as a landing pad. As I did in 2011, I volunteered at the check-in desk, and met many delightful people in the process. I thrive on that job. I love it like crazy! Also, I was introduced to many of the presenters, which is also fabulous.  I always want to do that job! Always!!!

We also paid a visit to BSPC in Bellingham last week for Daddy Crone's whip intensive, delish! We followed the class with a visit to CSPC for the Blood, Sweat, and Queers party. I love a switch night, which this was. I don't generally restrain Kyle when whack him with my tools. I like him to have freedom to move as necessary. I  also like the extra work it takes him to not strike back.  We had a great time and I anticipate a recap to be published over at Kyle's blog, Butchtastic.net in the near future.

That's about it for now.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. our switching is awesome and I love doing kink with you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I'll review your comment within the next 3 days.

If you are using comments as a way to fish for information on me or my partner, you'll be ignored.