Sunday, August 20, 2017

Friendly Fire Isn't

Waking up this morning, I am exhausted. On Friday, I had a moment. I heard a snap. I came to an understanding that is changing my life.

I have put myself in harms way. The harm is not catastrophic; it is nagging and annoying and cumulative. My understanding came when the cumulative harm had gotten to the point where I could no longer endure it.

You see, I have been caught in the crossfire between Kyle and Mrs. Kyle. The ways in which they fail at relating with each other have seeped into my life and harmed me. I didn't know that is what I signed up for when I got together with Kyle. And now, with our relationship being what it is,  I do not know how to extricate myself from this friendly fire situation without walking away completely.

I ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I'll review your comment within the next 3 days.

If you are using comments as a way to fish for information on me or my partner, you'll be ignored.