Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Friendly Fire...continued.

Restless sleep was the norm for those few days before I decided that I would follow the advice in my dream.

The friendly fire situation is a situation of scheduling. Kyle and I do our best to take his family into account when we make our plans. We generally make the schedule on the last Wednesday of the month for the following month. This sometimes shifts about.

Kyle made plans with me on Wednesday for the upcoming Friday. It was the Friday before Mrs. Kyle's birthday party on Saturday. We know that the clean up prep usually starts the morning of the party. We discussed this fact when making plans, so we figured it would be okay.

We did not anticipate that Mrs. Kyle would be tired from the week and extra tasks that she took on for that week. Mrs. Kyle didn't say anything about it until friday when Kyle was leaving to come see me.

When he came over, he was a mess, frustrated and ranting about this situation where he was either disappointing me or disappointing Mrs. Kyle. I handed him the Ambrosia Salad I made for Mrs. Kyle's party, told him to go home and fix it. I was filled with righteous anger.

It was so simple in the dream. I had that dream every time I slept for 5 days. In it, I sat them both down and informed them that we are doing the schedule and we need all the anticipated information for the month so we can avoid this conflict from happening in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I'll review your comment within the next 3 days.

If you are using comments as a way to fish for information on me or my partner, you'll be ignored.