Saturday, July 23, 2016

So much...everything...aka Word Vomit

I don't know where to begin, so I'll just start typing...relationship restructuring, abnormal pap results, a rapist I know, solo poly, parenting, co-parenting, work woes, having only $35 until my next payday, a sweetie whose reality of "tenuous finances" still includes buying a car for the teen in the house, the awkward and uncomfortable ways my body is changing on T, and that is just the stuff in my immediate life.

Then there is the escalating police brutality towards brown and black folks, the election shitshow 2016, the open and escalating violence of white folks against brown and black folks, PULSE (and the "findings" that it was not  QUILTBAG hate crime, even though everyone in the QUILTBAG knows they have a target on them every time they go to a queer club, ESPECIALLY if they are brown, black, and gender varient).

It's all so overwhelming. And there is more. so much more.

and it's all been swirling in me and I've not been able to get a handle on it and I want to get it out and so far, this is all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I'll review your comment within the next 3 days.

If you are using comments as a way to fish for information on me or my partner, you'll be ignored.