Thursday, December 25, 2014

FWB

Friends with benefits...like the only benefit a friend could offer is sex. WTF?!

Friends are treasures; each one unique, each one beautiful, each one lovable. If you  don't think this about your friends, then get a new perspective or new friends.

Friendship is so versatile. Friends are confidants, partners in crime, chosen family, co-parents, lovers, travel partners, and the list goes on. Ideally, I think all adult relationships should be friendships. My expectations of friendship are more realistic than the expectations I have had of family and life partners.

So in short,  FWB is either too vague or completely insulting.  Why not try saying "sex with friends?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I'll review your comment within the next 3 days.

If you are using comments as a way to fish for information on me or my partner, you'll be ignored.