Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Blossoming Love Affair With Hemp Rope

Butchtastic Kyle in the Lightening Harness
I love the way it feels; soft and rough. I relish the thud as the loops fall to the ground. I enjoy the scent, though describing it...well, just stick your nose into it. It's intoxicating.

I enjoy the required patience; wrapping the rope just so, tying it off just right. My desire grows with the prolonged closeness to my partner, as I line it up just the way I want it; using it to be kind or cruel.

I delight the sense of ownership I have over my partners when they wear my rope.

I revel in the way it is both useful and beautiful, adding an element of Hidur mitzvah to my practice of tying, bringing an air of divinity to what I do.


2 comments:

  1. all tied up by you
    floating and also grounded
    tied up in your love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tying up my love
      Your submission, so complete
      Twist me up lover

      Delete

Thank you for reading! I'll review your comment within the next 3 days.

If you are using comments as a way to fish for information on me or my partner, you'll be ignored.