Sunday, January 18, 2015

On Being Bold (Part 2)

When I was finally able to park my car (as far away from Kyle as possible. I'm not sure how that happened.), I got out and watched him approach. It felt like a movie, like I should run towards him, jump in his arms, and have him spin me around, with the wind blowing my hair just so...

barf!

My body was vibrating from the excitement. I saw him, his handsome rogue smile, the mischievous glint in his eye. I was hard and soft and wet and melty all at the same time. I put my arms around him, inside his coat. I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders. I knew that I had come home. His arms felt like home.

AND

I felt like my skin was on fire with the energy between us. I remember being excited. I remember that trying to get my bag out of the car was unusually difficult, embarrassingly so. I don't remember much about getting to the room, but I recall once we were there, we made out on the couch...I was so nervous about kissing him.  Would he like it, would I like it, would our date end before it began. I was so resistant to it, and yet he was patient and kind and present in the moment. Gradually my nerves began to fade away.

Even before we got naked, it was incredibly intense. It was the most sexual activity I had engaged in, with another person in so long, in way too long. And it was just like riding a bike. My body was like, "It's about time, Red! Where the hell have you been?"

The pent up sexual frustration  that I had experienced over the past 3 years started to ease in that moment...I had countless orgasms during our grinding hot make-out session. The orgasms continued as our clothing was flying off all over the room and our lips/tongues/teeth/mouths/hands explored each other's bodies, making white hot lovers out of friends.

As the evening progressed, he showed me his hometown and all the places and things that he loves about it. We went to several places, including a used book store. We shared food and drink and stories. My heart leaped when I asked, "Star Wars or Star Trek?" and he answered, "I have to pick?" I was excited to show him one the most vile antagonists I've ever read about and tell him why I love that character, just a little bit, as he read the relevant passage.

We walked and played and ran (yes, I ran, on purpose, just for fun!) along the waterfront as we headed back to the hotel. I ran through the lobby and up the stairs with exuberance. I was so happy to be alive in that moment. I was so grateful that this part of my life had only been dormant, not dead.

As we returned to our room, my face flush with heart racing, it struck me that I love him. I was surprised and delighted with this realization. I think it might have something to do with the fact that meeting him, conversing with him...it was not the first time we had met. Maybe it was the first time for this lifetime, but it felt more like recognition.

It felt like recognition of my soul mate, my twin flame. Though, I don't believe that there is only one for each person. I think we are capable of multiple soul connections over the course of our lifetimes.

As we made love, fucked, had sex, and screwed for the remainder of the night, new layers were revealed; each orgasm rolling into the next, our interactions fluidly rolling and transitioning as our energy shifted about.

It was heavenly. It was glorious. And yes, #cutegrosslove.

2 comments:

  1. mmm yes, lover. I am blown away by the fluidity of our relationship, of the beautiful and amazing ways we are unfolding with each other. You don't just accept all of me, you love and celebrate me, fully. I love and celebrate you in all that you are. Thank you for writing this, it's a lot of fun to revisit our first date. It was quite a beginning, baby, the beginning of something very special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love celebrations! And it is the beginning of something special. I love you.

      Delete

Thank you for reading! I'll review your comment within the next 3 days.

If you are using comments as a way to fish for information on me or my partner, you'll be ignored.