Monday, August 31, 2015

Loving Gratitude

Kyle, you never cease to amaze me. When I think of what we do and who we are and how intense we are, I nearly fall over with the beauty of us and the resilience of us.

When I think of how you submit to me, when I think of how you trust me to push you far enough, but not too far, and you ask me to share pleasure with you in a way that you don't generally share with others; all I can think is how handsome you are and how strong you are and how proud I am of you.

I love you more and more and more, every single day. I get tears in my eyes thinking about how you share your vulnerability with me. I feel blessed to know that you share so much with me, you are all in with me,  that I see so much of you. I don't have words for how much I love you and if you could hear my voice right now, you would hear it wobble with passion and notice the catch as I speak.

Our love is a gift. It fills me up and overflows onto everything around us.

Thank you.
Thank you for being you.
Thank you for loving with your whole heart.
Thank you for taking down your walls at a time when most people would be reinforcing them.

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I'll review your comment within the next 3 days.

If you are using comments as a way to fish for information on me or my partner, you'll be ignored.