Sunday, August 30, 2015

Rope Thoughts.

When I was tying you in my rope, I had a vision of you in the body you were creating for yourself. I wanted to expose your sensitive nipples, so I could play with (torture?) them. As I tied you, I felt powerful and strong. I felt creative and sexy. I felt blessed because you gave your body over to me so that I could recreate you in the bound image floating in my mind's eye. 

Looking at it in retrospect, I see issues with rope tension. The rope tension affects the function of the piece. I see issues with the flow of the lines, which affects the form of the piece. I desire more practice, working with the rope, feeling the fiber, understanding the energy that flows through me when I tie, and engaging in the energy with my rope partner.
At this stage, I think the function of the tie is primary; the form of the lines is secondary. Over time, with more practice, the function and form will blend to make beautiful art. I desire the beautification of this mitzvah as a way to elevate it, to make it more holy.

Engaging in these intimacies with you is always holy, and yet, I want to level up. I want continually sanctify our love and our loving, blooming in the radiance of the world.
Thank you for letting me experiment with you, love.
Thank you for the gift of yourself.

Kyle in my rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I'll review your comment within the next 3 days.

If you are using comments as a way to fish for information on me or my partner, you'll be ignored.