Monday, September 14, 2015

Dreaming True Dreams

My dream:
I have been dreaming of a humming bird often over the past few weeks. It has the coloring of a Scrub Jay and it also has a crest, like a Stellar's Jay, but the crest is blue, not black. It flies around like a humming bird and is almost tame. In each of the dreams the bird gets progressively closer to me.
Last night, I was walking in my dream and this bird landed on my right shoulder. The weather was blue skies with fluffy clouds and I was happy and excited that the bird landed on my shoulder. I took some selfies because when does a humming bird land on your shoulder?!
Right after that, I ate half the bird and it was tasty.
I posted the dream to FB and my friend, the Seer, responded and explained the following to me.
  • Birds are messengers and represent joys, happiness, and spiritual connection
  • Humming birds fly in ALL directions.
  • Blue is the color of information, spirit opening up, and the throat (therefore speech)
  • This all combines to let me know that messages are coming in from all directions and prayers are being answered.
  • Walking indicates that I am able to support myself and things are going well
  • The right shoulder signifies how I give love.
  • Eating and enjoying eating the bird indicates that I am taking in the messages, following my heart and giving back.
  • Eating only half the bird, means I'm half-assing it.
Her advice was to go full throttle towards my desires.

Kyle read it and stated it was on point and when I asked him about it, he replied that I am supporting myself and that I am receiving messages from all over. He went on to say that I am connected and and receiving answers and that when I open myself to those answers, amazing good things happen. He prefaced all this by saying that he couldn't speak specifically to what I am not taking in vs what I am accepting.

I asked him to sit and listen to his gut about that particular thing, because he knows me so well. He told me he thinks that I resist answers from people that I struggle with, and while sometimes I do accept those messages/answers, it appears more difficult for me. He went on further, stating it is appears that messages/answers from BadBoi appear to be the hardest to absorb.

Here's what I didn't tell the Seer:
I was horrified after eating the bird, because the it was still living. I decided to cut off the bird's head to "put it out of it's misery" and then I threw the bird and it's head in a swamp.
After reading what Kyle and the Seer had shared with me, some things snapped into focus for me. I do actively resist some information and answers from BadBoi, and others, especially the things I don't want to hear or the things that I hear and then feel like I'm not being seen as a whole, functioning, trustworthy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I'll review your comment within the next 3 days.

If you are using comments as a way to fish for information on me or my partner, you'll be ignored.