Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A Love Poem

Electricity.
It doesn’t move if there is no connection.

When your skin connects with mine, the switch is thrown; the connection is made. The electricity flows and races through us. It amps up our play. It lights up our synapses. I cannot speak for you, but I feel like a generator. My energy level is high, waiting for that connection to put things in motion. When you throw the switch, I feel my molecules respond.
You are a singular individual; capable of transporting and transmuting the energy I generate without burning out. You are top of the line, the newest technology. We are partners in this power. I cannot be fully operational without your beautiful circuit.

I love you, Kyle.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! I'll review your comment within the next 3 days.

If you are using comments as a way to fish for information on me or my partner, you'll be ignored.