Sunday, February 15, 2015

Trust, pt 2

From: Kyle
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 3:45 PM
To: Red
Subject: RE: trust

Baby, Red, I love you so much.  Thank you for sharing this with me. 

I came into this relationship feeling pretty raw and hurt.  The trust I had in a lover and a brother-friend had been shattered and I wasn't sure about trusting anyone new after that.  At least not too soon.  But you, you defy all of those ideas with your consistent trustworthiness.  At first I didn't know that it would be so good with you but there was something that started growing right away that said 'you can trust her'.  And really that started before the break up with the lover. You reached out to me and I could feel your authenticity and your genuine good wishes for me.  One of the first clear signs that I could trust you was the way you held your lines.  You wouldn't let me talk trash about the lover, not even minor trash.  You told me what the line was and you meant it and you held it.  What that told me was you were a person of your word, you had integrity and strong morality about friendship and loyalty.  And that impressed me and made an impression on me.  Because it told me that you weren't just words, you would back them up. 

And since then, more and more and more.  You consistently show me your trustworthiness.  Every day is better with you, love

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I'll review your comment within the next 3 days.

If you are using comments as a way to fish for information on me or my partner, you'll be ignored.