Friday, February 6, 2015

Blood, Sweat & Queers

I am antsy! Tomorrow is Blood, Sweat & Queers. I am attending as Kyle's boy. I have never been to this event before, but I am totally a-flutter with anticipation. I'll meet new people. I'll serve Kyle. I'll be beaten, bruised, used, and fucked. I'm almost orgasmic just writing that last line. Aside from a new haircut, I'm not sure how to prepare.

Kyle and I are very fluid in our play style. We respond immediately to the needs and desires of the moment and we do so with ease. We have a basic outline for tomorrow night, but nothing is set in stone. The anticipation is killing me.

I'm also a little anxious. I don't have that much experience playing in public. I don't want to disappoint my Sir; I want to do everything he asks of me and more.

2 comments:

  1. My sweet boy, I have no doubt you will be exceptional in your service tomorrow night. Your eagerness, strength will make me proud. You won't disappoint me because you will do your best and that's all I can ask for.

    I love you, sweet boy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I'll review your comment within the next 3 days.

If you are using comments as a way to fish for information on me or my partner, you'll be ignored.